March 23, 2008

Coaching Profile: Keri Kaba

Keri Kaba
Owner of Kabahead Kreations & Victory Fellowship Church Youth Director

Length of Coaching: 7 months

How has coaching helped you?
Coaching has helped me to identify and consolidate all of my ideas and skills and focus them in one direction, enabling me to be a more effective leader.

What have you benefited most from coaching w/ Scott?
Scott knows the ins and outs of running a ministry, teams, or a business and has been able to pass on a lot of his knowledge and first-hand experience to me, which has helped me problem-solve and make decisions. It is also great to have someone follow up on the goals and tasks that I set for myself so that I don't forget or ignore them.

Would you recommend coaching to others?
Yes! I'm learning more and more that in any profession, connecting with people who are able to guide you and provide insight into your work is important for growth. Coaching does just that--it is an intentional connection that you make on a regular basis, which grows you in a way you can't just get from reading a book or attending a one-time seminar.

Please leave a comment, share with a friend or if you have a question - contact me: scott@growingforward.net

No comments: